Is the GTP.NET.WEB version also exactly like Gantt_M$_Look.exe?
I have installed Gantt_M$_Look.exe it works fine but the thing is I need ASP.NET version.
If your answer is yes we will buy .
You can get the same look in ASP as you get in windows forms, everything from userdrawn time items, links, locale sensitive date scaler info, things drawn in the background or foreground…
The limitations in the asp version is in the interaction part.
- You can scroll in time, backwards and forwards (it will be more jerky than in windows forms)
- You can zoom in time inwards and outwards (it will be more jerky than in windows forms)
- You can select and detect clicks to individual time items and Gantt rows.
- You cannot out of the box get multiple edit modes in the grid (you need to code client side scripts for this)
- You cannot grab a time item and drag it.